Special offer: If you are a member of a book club and have read and liked GUARDED, The Silverton Chronicles #1, get in touch, and I’ll send your entire group Smashwords vouchers to get BOUND free. All I ask is that you leave reviews in return (Amazon only asks for a few words). Thank you.
If you would like to discuss Divide and Conquer as part of your regular book club setting, why not use these book club questions to get you started?
BOOK CLUB QUESTIONS
- Even though the author sets Divide and Conquer firmly within the “urban fantasy” genre, some readers have referred to it as a “paranormal romance.” Do you think this description is fitting?
- How does the author balance humor and plot in the book?
- What do you make of the relationship between Lea and Nieve? Are you Team Lea or Team Nieve?
- Do you believe the prophecy proved false at the first hurdle, or did Lea and Nieve fulfil it in the end?
- What are your thoughts about Galleo’s intentions? If the story were told from the Shade point of view, what kind of hero would he make?
- As you read the book, what surprises did you encounter?
- Consider Tristan’s character. Do his traits and emotions help or hinder him in the performance of his duty?
- What do you think Lea wants at the beginning of the book, and does she get it?
- How do Lea and Nieve feel about the characters that populate the book, specifically Kieran, Tristan, Markus and Kirk?